• You can present either a paper ticket or a ticket on your mobile phone for this activity.
• We will send confirmation at the time of booking.
• After the company confirms your payment for the booking, if you cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience we will charge you 30% of the total price. Cancellations within 24 hours cannot be refunded
Additional info motorbike rent:
1. Drivers must be at least 25 years old and be in possession of either a valid motorcycle or international driver’s license. Please note: we cannot rent scooters/motorcycles to individuals who are not specifically licensed to drive them in Cambodia or their home country.
2. Be covered by your own insurance.
3. We do not allow you to ride the motorbike to go up to the mountain, if the motorbike breaks down there you are responsible for paying the costs.
4. The motorbike has some gas already when you start. You need to add gas yourself before returning, lease fills it at the gas station or buys it on the street in a gasoline bottle.
5. When riding our motorbike, please respect the Cambodian law and road etiquette and please wear appropriate clothing while riding and keep valuables safe as the company is not responsible for the loss of valuables.
7. If the motorbike gets lost or broken you will be a charge
8. For your own safety and to avoid a police fine, we require you to wear a helmet. Please also dress appropriately – wear long-sleeved shirts and shorts that cover your knees, and no flip-flops. Also, you should always drive your motorcycle carefully to avoid accidents and injuries. Be aware of other vehicles and people coming from all directions. Give way to them at all times.
Additional info motorbike tour :
• Our tours DO NOT include the price of your entry tickets to Angkor Archaeological Park. These tickets are required for entry to all temples, and prices are as follows: 1 Day Ticket: $37*..
• Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes for your visit to Angkor Wat. Visitors wish to enter the 3rd floor of Angkor Wat temple to meet temple dress code guidelines, all visitors must wear trousers at least knee-length and have shoulders covered (no sleeveless shirts), and the entire chest must be covered (no wide or loose collars), throughout the entire duration of the temple visit
• This tour/ activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers per group but we can accommodate a single person.